Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010?

This year new year eve was a special one. Very different from all others. I was in the bed at 10 pm and didn't even bother to welcome the new year.
The next day I was wondering why would I ever do that? I am a lively person and would not leave any chance of celebration. This made me think for a while. And I realised that I would actually love to celebrate my every new year in the similar way, no music, no celebration, calm and quiet.
What is so special about the eve? Its just that the calender changes. My life was the same on 1st Jan as it was on 31st Dec. So why treat 31st eve so special? Some people might be making new year resolutions and yes, that can be one reason to celebrate. But resolutions is not my piece of cake. So why should I be so happy about the new year huh? ...

Still thinking ...

1 comment:

Milind N Chitambar said...

I agree!! There is nothing new :)

But it is one more reason to party, eat out and hang out with family, friends etc I guess....